StrikeIron is headquartered in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. It is one of the largest research and development centers in the United States and a breeding ground of high–tech entrepreneurial success. Its many top–notch educational institutions, diverse community, and high quality of life make the region an attractive area to work and live.
As a growing organization, the opportunities at StrikeIron are limitless. We place great confidence in the abilities of our team, and are always on the lookout for talented, highly–motivated individuals to join us. If you are interested in working on the cutting edge of technology with a world–class team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Software Engineer
This person will lead the design and implementation of web services for both new products and new features for some existing products. They will be responsible for “owning” one key product area and will lead the web services development for several new products in the next year.
You will need to be someone who functions well in the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing small company. A solid sense of knowing when to assume ownership of a situation and when to collaborate is essential. You have to enjoy solving problems.
To succeed in this position requires someone with demonstrated experience in the design, development, and testing of Web services and an in depth understanding of .NET development and technologies. This is a senior level position probably requiring 8+ years of industry experience and either a BA/BS degree or equivalent design experience.
Additional skills and experience desired include:
- Experience with C#, Java, PHP, and Perl
- Familiarity with HTTP, SOAP, HTML
- Familiarity with IIS, SQL Server
- Strong OOA and OOD
The company is a venture backed start up that has solid finances and is growing rapidly. Its environment is relaxed, almost familial. It is a flat organization with exceptional communication across the different parts of the company.
If you want to be part of a small, rapidly growing company with a dynamic environment that values people who are flexible, willing to learn, and enjoy their work, we would welcome hearing from you.
Email resume to email@example.com
StrikeIron is a venture-backed provider of cloud-based data quality solutions, celebrating our ninth year. We support thousands of customers submitting millions of transactions daily to ensure their customer data are accurate. StrikeIron is experiencing record growth as a result of two key paradigm shifts: cloud computing is changing the game and data is now seen as a strategic asset for most companies.
Our growth as one of the first cloud-based solution providers has created the opportunity for several key additions to our US operations. The Sales Analyst is responsible for accelerating our revenue growth through two key functions: inbound lead qualification and outbound campaign programs. In this critical role, the Sales Analyst will focus his/her attention evenly on these two key functions.
StrikeIron has made significant investment to increase the inbound lead flow. The Sales Analyst will be responsible for qualifying these inbound leads by utilizing our proven methodologies around follow up, Strategic Selling, and nurture campaigns.
StrikeIron continues to shift our sales culture to more of an outbound, market-oriented approach. The second key responsibility of the Sales Analyst will be to execute on highly targeted outbound campaigns. We look to extend our success on customer segmentation to create unique campaigns that are catered to specific industries, customer personas, and use cases for our solution. The Sales Analyst will leverage the tools (scripts, case studies, whitepapers, ROI calculators, etc) to maximize the conversion of prospects into opportunities.
The Sales Analyst will report directly to the VP of Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive new business opportunities into the sales funnel
- Approach telemarketing activities with great focus and a high energy/enthusiasm level
- Respond to inbound sales leads for qualification
- Provide market feedback to sales manager, marketing, and support
- BS/BA degree required
- 1-2 years professional sales experience, preferably in a software/technology-related industry
- Experience with MS Office and a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Must be a team player who is driven to grow professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Articulate within all levels of an organization
- A true professional demonstrating highest ethical and moral standards
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Must be able to thrive in a startup type environment
The Sales Analyst is an entry level position within our sales organization. The ideal candidate would accept this role with the expectation and personal goal to master the requisite skills and demonstrate an ability to be promoted into the role of Inside Sales Executive within 6-9 months. Quantifiable measures that warrant such promotion include opportunities created through outbound campaigns and conversion percentages of inbound leads. As a growth company, StrikeIron looks to double the size of our sales organization over the next 18 months. This represents a tremendous career opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a highly cohesive team competing together in the fast-paced cloud computing segment.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an available opportunity for a Sales Engineer with the right mix of technical knowledge and business savvy to make an immediate impact to our Inside Sales team by providing pre- and post-sales support to our customer accounts. If you would enjoy the challenge of quickly becoming a StrikeIron product expert, who can then speak fluently to business executives and technical staff alike, you may be a perfect fit!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consultative Sales: Engage with prospects in various stages in the sales cycle, understanding their pain and mapping it to product benefits, while ensuring StrikeIron can meet their needs from a technical perspective. Perform remote and on-site technology presentations and demos.
- Customer Implementation Support: Provide implementation support, training, and best practice guidance to customers integrating StrikeIron solutions into their existing systems.
- Internal Training: Provide ongoing training sessions of the product suite and pre-built integrations to the StrikeIron sales team.
- RFP/RFI Responses: Respond to technical questions within RFP/RFI and Security Questionnaires in a timely manner.
- Sales Materials and Documentation: Assist with marketing content creation by creating and revising sales collateral including white papers, blog entries, integration guides, product documentation, and datasheets.
- Product Marketing Liaison: Facilitate communications between customers and product marketing team including providing product strategy, positioning, and competitive feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in sales engineering or similar role for enterprise software companies.
- Experience with on-premise and cloud enterprise applications such as CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, eCommerce shopping carts, point-of-sale systems, and/or data integration platforms.
- Working knowledge of APIs/web services.
- Experience with one or more of the following development languages: Java, C#, Python, Perl, PHP, ColdFusion, or Ruby.
- Customer first attitude and approach.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent presentation, communications, and listening skills.
- High energy, enthusiastic, and optimistic.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Must be able to travel at least 30% of their time.
StrikeIron is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Email your resume to email@example.com